The victorious Christian life isn’t the sinless life; it’s the repentant life.
Sample Tweets from this Video (Click to tweet)
- Repentance is central to the Christian life.
- As Christians, we must believe that all of life is repentance.
- Repentance and faith must be together for genuine Christianity.
- We must have repentant faith and faithful repentance.
- There is no Christian life apart from repentance.
- Repentance is controversial because it presupposes that there is something wrong with us.
- The world’s way of dealing with sin is redefinition. God’s way of dealing with sin is redemption.
- When we downplay repentance in the church, we create religious people who are on the way to hell.
- The beauty of repentance is that it gives us an authenticity about who we are and who we are before God.
- The closer you get to Jesus, the more you realize how much you need to repent.
- You don’t repent less as you grow in holiness, you repent more!
- The victorious Christian life isn’t the sinless life; it’s the repentant life.
- We cannot call people to repentance when we are not repenting ourselves.