Other Feature Stories
I believe hospitality is essential for understanding the nature of God and the mission of God. It’s why, when we started Imago Dei Church in Raleigh almost two and half years ago, we had a goal of creating a culture infused with evangelism and hospitality.
Jefferson Bethke: “I often tell people who are my age, ‘Don’t say no to the Jesus you think you grew up with. If you’re going to say no, at least see what He has to say, investigate Him.’”
Despite recent court loses, churches will be allowed to hold worship services in New York City public schools after mayor Bill de Blasio lifted the ban.
Matt Capps reminds us that evangelism is sharing the greatest story ever told, namely, the story of redemption through Jesus Christ.
With the release of “Son of God” this Friday, the biblical narrative will once again be part of the national discussion. Here are four ways to utilize the film to share with your friends and neighbors.
- Creating a Culture of Generosity
- 5 Keys to Make Your Small Group Party Super
- 5 Things to Look for When Choosing Your Next Bible Study
- 52 Ideas for Your Church in 2014
Today, the World Wide Web turns 25. It has undoubtedly changed the way we live, but it has also had an unprecedented change on church.
- 7 Apps for Your Everyday Productivity
- New online ministry tool launches Nov. 12
- Millennials May Be Fact-Checking Your Sermons
- 10 ideas to help your church use technology missionally