Other Feature Stories
Half of Americans call themselves pro-choice on abortion, Gallup finds, compared to 44 percent who say they are pro-life.
There has never been a more dangerous time in modern history to be a Christian, according to the 2016 World Watch List from Open Doors, a persecution watchdog group.
Chattanooga, Tennessee, reclaimed the title as the most Bible-minded city in America, while the South continued to fill the top spots.
I’m dearly loved by my heavenly Father and I’m deeply sinful—how can the two go together?
Seek out the unchurched. Don’t leave them stranded. Come alongside them and allow God to use you to help them grow.
- 11 Places to Use Greeters at Your Church
- Serving Single: How the Church Can Best Serve Singles & How Singles Can Best Serve in the Church
- Connected to God’s Power: Helping People Live a Life of Prayer
- 13 Fun Ideas for Your Church This Summer
Whatever is on the horizon, whatever new technology is around the corner, we need to be ready to use it for the advancement of the kingdom of God. Are you ready?
- 6 Simple Steps for Dealing With Digital Distractions
- Using Technology Wisely
- ‘Hackathon’ Tackles Intersection of Faith & Tech
- Teens Find Friends & Drama Online