Other Feature Stories
We all have vampires in our lives. Here are five ways you can better love the very real people who suck the life out of us.
In Five for Friday, we give you some news and opinion you need to know, research that’s important, and something from social media.
If the gospel of Jesus Christ were only bad news—that “all have sinned,” the people in 19121 would all be master theologians. Yet Eric Mason, who started Philadelphia’s Epiphany Church in 2006, says it’s grace that stumps them.
We’ve changed our social media addresses at Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
How can you best capitalize on the opportunities presented at the end of the year and increase giving now and into the future?
- 8 Tips for a Great First Impression
- Connecting the Unconnected Through Small Groups
- 4 Ways to Utilize the “Son of God” Film
- Creating a Culture of Generosity
There are major, often times hidden, dangers of expressing and engaging our faith in the context of social media.
- Ministry Grid: Training for the Digital Age
- Make Your Church’s Website Mobile Friendly
- Digital Detox: Unplugging From the Online World
- On Our Radar: Pastors Today, Day One, Nextdoor