Other Feature Stories
Internal Revenue Service rules about churches and politics are short, sweet, and controversial.
Twenty-six percent of American adults experience a diagnosable mental disorder each year, according to the National Institute of Mental Health. But many church leaders and churchgoers don’t understand mental illness and don’t know how to support sufferers.
A new survey from YouGov found, in general, voters believe Jesus would be more conservative in his positions than they are with theirs.
The people at Visioneering Studios believe modern-day wells can be dug to facilitate the horizontal connection between people, as well as the vertical connection with the Creator and His creation simultaneously.
By Sean Fowlds Having served in the local church the past two decades, one of the first things my wife and I did after our recent move was eagerly hunt for a new church home. To our surprise and disappointment, we’ve experienced a rather lukewarm reception at the churches we’ve visited. But our experience as […]
- Connecting the Unconnected Through Small Groups
- 4 Ways to Utilize the “Son of God” Film
- Creating a Culture of Generosity
- 5 Keys to Make Your Small Group Party Super
Ministry Grid offers more than 1,800 videos of pastors, theologians and church leaders offering insights on a range of topics from pastoral ministry and leadership development to discipleship and Bible study.
- Make Your Church’s Website Mobile Friendly
- Digital Detox: Unplugging From the Online World
- On Our Radar: Pastors Today, Day One, Nextdoor
- 25 Ways the Web Has Changed the Church