Other Feature Stories
Christian broadcasters have a devoted following, with about two-thirds of weekly churchgoers and evangelicals saying they tune in to Christian radio and television on a regular basis. But many Americans say they ignore faith-based media.
Ralph Winter, producer of Hollywood blockbusters from franchises like X-Men and Star Trek, teaches a class in his church about Oscar-nominated films and their intersection with Christianity.
Mark Dance challenges pastors to take a short self-examination of your life as you consider the implications of loving God with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Priscilla Shirer shares how she has real, life-changing conversations with God as she looks into the Word.
According to a 2007 study by LifeWay Research, 70 percent of young adults stopped attending church for at least a year between ages 18 to 22. Here are some ways to keep them involved.
- 10 Ideas for Growing Generosity with Year-End Giving
- 8 Tips for a Great First Impression
- Connecting the Unconnected Through Small Groups
- 4 Ways to Utilize the “Son of God” Film
New research can give churches a clearer picture of exactly who is using what social media network and how they can target their message to better reach certain demographics.
- High-tech Homiletics: A Conversation About Technology & Preaching
- 5 Reasons to Consider E-giving
- Dangers of Liking Jesus on Facebook
- Ministry Grid: Training for the Digital Age