Other Feature Stories
Race relations in America are better than they used to be. And most Americans see diversity as a good thing. But there’s still a long way to go, according to two new surveys from Nashville-based LifeWay Research.
Philip Nation offers seven shifts for helping your Bible study groups better fulfill their purpose.
In light of recent events in Ferguson, Missouri, Cleveland, and New York, 11 Christian pastors and leaders are gathering Dec. 16 for an event focusing on race, the church, and where to go from here.
It’s no accident the the hymnody of Keith and Kristyn Getty has taken the nation—and the world—by storm. Their music reflects the deep and rich theological truths longed for by worshipers.
How can you best capitalize on the opportunities presented at the end of the year and increase giving now and into the future?
- 8 Tips for a Great First Impression
- Connecting the Unconnected Through Small Groups
- 4 Ways to Utilize the “Son of God” Film
- Creating a Culture of Generosity
For churches that don’t know where to start with adding an e-giving option, and for churches that want to encourage greater e-giving, here are a few things to consider.
- Dangers of Liking Jesus on Facebook
- Ministry Grid: Training for the Digital Age
- Make Your Church’s Website Mobile Friendly
- Digital Detox: Unplugging From the Online World