Other Feature Stories
Though pastors are stressed about money and overwhelming ministry demands, only one percent abandon the pulpit each year, LifeWay Research finds.
War Room, Alex and Stephen Kendrick’s fourth major release, made an estimated $11 million in it’s opening weekend—good for second overall and the largest box office beginning for the Kendricks.
Decline in church attendance cannot be defined in seven simple statements. But these reasons are at least broad explanations of what is taking place in many of our congregations.
Facts & Trends recently spoke with Alex and Stephen Kendrick about their latest movie War Room, their new book The Battle Plan for Prayer, and their own prayer life.
In the first-century church, the leadership and the people were devoted to prayer, and God worked through them to change their world.
- 13 Fun Ideas for Your Church This Summer
- Leave Room for Grey
- How Can I Help You? The Right Attitude for Church Greeters
- How to Embrace Families of Kids with Special Needs
According to new research from Pew, teenagers see the Internet as a place to make new friends, keep up with old ones, and start drama with former ones. How can your church help them navigate this space.
- 7 Keys to an Effective Church Social Media Strategy
- Encouraging Facebook Fathers and Social Media Mothers
- 4 Reasons to Add Media to Your Church Website
- 6 Ways to Help Your Kids Survive Social Media