Other Feature Stories
Facts & Trends recently talked to Geiger about the importance of developing leaders to expand the influence and ministry of the church.
“If you really care about the long-term health and vitality of your church,” Mac Lake says, “you’re going to focus on building a culture of leadership development.”
Six church leadership experts share tips on how you can develop leaders from within your own congregation.
Pope Francis is boosting the reputation of the Catholic Church among Protestant pastors in America. However, half of Protestant pastors say they do not value Pope Francis’ opinion on matters of theology.
In the first-century church, the leadership and the people were devoted to prayer, and God worked through them to change their world.
- 13 Fun Ideas for Your Church This Summer
- Leave Room for Grey
- How Can I Help You? The Right Attitude for Church Greeters
- How to Embrace Families of Kids with Special Needs
An expected 1,500 technologists, innovators, and entrepreneurs will come together for a global “hackathon” to discuss and address the intersection of Christianity and technology.
- Teens Find Friends & Drama Online
- 7 Keys to an Effective Church Social Media Strategy
- Encouraging Facebook Fathers and Social Media Mothers
- 4 Reasons to Add Media to Your Church Website