Other Feature Stories
If we are not careful, we will miss the point when technology has become a barrier to, and not a tool for, human connectivity and personal relationships.
This week’s Five for Friday: Thoughts on Ferguson, who reads bestselling books, fall Bible studies for men, unmarried birthrate drops, and a tweet from Trip Lee.
Whether you feel the need for a pro-active push to get your group to the next level or you are battling some apathy and need a line of defense to pull them out, here are seven practical helps for strengthening your group.
While you may think its time has passed, the local library has a lot to offer busy church leaders.
By Sean Fowlds Having served in the local church the past two decades, one of the first things my wife and I did after our recent move was eagerly hunt for a new church home. To our surprise and disappointment, we’ve experienced a rather lukewarm reception at the churches we’ve visited. But our experience as […]
- Connecting the Unconnected Through Small Groups
- 4 Ways to Utilize the “Son of God” Film
- Creating a Culture of Generosity
- 5 Keys to Make Your Small Group Party Super
Ministry Grid offers more than 1,800 videos of pastors, theologians and church leaders offering insights on a range of topics from pastoral ministry and leadership development to discipleship and Bible study.
- Make Your Church’s Website Mobile Friendly
- Digital Detox: Unplugging From the Online World
- On Our Radar: Pastors Today, Day One, Nextdoor
- 25 Ways the Web Has Changed the Church