Other Feature Stories
Pastor Ron Edmondson says church revitalization is harder work than he experienced in church planting, but there are rewards for trusting God in this type of work.
These churches reversed their decline and experienced revitalization. Your church can as well.
Hiring the wrong person is costly, both in terms of money but also time, energy, and momentum. So how can we hire people who stick? Here are five ways to ensure your hires are as effective and long-term as possible.
We gather for spiritual growth—vertical in our relationship with God and horizontal in our friendships with brothers and sisters in Christ. Small group success will be attained when this simple goal is met.
It’s possible to reach, keep, and disciple families with special needs children, but it takes work and being intentional about serving and loving them.
- 8 Ways to Keep College Students in Your Church
- 10 Ideas for Growing Generosity with Year-End Giving
- 8 Tips for a Great First Impression
- Connecting the Unconnected Through Small Groups
Here are six simple ways churches can use Periscope to actively engage church members and prospects, as well as some tips for using it most effectively.
- Social Media: Hashtag Do’s and Don’ts
- Who’s on Social Media? Here’s What Your Church Needs to Know
- High-tech Homiletics: A Conversation About Technology & Preaching
- 5 Reasons to Consider E-giving