Other Feature Stories
While Erin Futch went to college, the girl standing beside her fell victim to sex trafficking.
Before his first concert after his daughter’s death, Steven Curtis Chapman had said he would never play “Cinderella” again, but something changed.
If you have more than three people in your church, domestic violence is a possibility, says radio host and past victim of domestic abuse Autumn Miles.
When it comes to domestic violence, according to new research, Protestant pastors want to be helpful but often don’t know where to start.
Never give up on your friendship. True, some will walk away. But never let it be said that you walked away.
- 5 Ways Your Church Can Care for Orphans
- 6 Back-to-School Outreach Ideas
- How to Kick Off Fall Bible Studies
- 5 Ways Your Church Can Meet Your Community’s Needs
The technological revolution we’ve seen over the past 30 years is staggering. What’s even more remarkable is the speed at which tech in the church continues to improve.
- New Ways to Share the Old, Old Story
- Cellphones at Church: Benefits and Cautions
- Easter Sparks Online Searches
- How to Be Mobile Ready for Easter