Other Feature Stories
Musical excellence and developing great choirs are worthy goals, but if they are our primary focus we run the risk of losing sight of the bigger mission of the church.
Watching trends and thinking about how one might respond is essential to effective leadership. Here are three important trends Thom Rainer sees growing in 2017.
Few Americans agree on who can best lead a conversation about the nation’s woes, according to a new report from LifeWay Research.
A Conversation with Keith Getty Interview by Bob Smietana When Keith Getty was young, his parents would take him to missionary suppers at their church in Northern Ireland. After they brought out all the food and the endless cups of tea, the church members would start singing together. Those missionary suppers and Sunday worship […]
The needs surrounding orphan care overwhelm many Christians before they begin to respond, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
- 6 Back-to-School Outreach Ideas
- How to Kick Off Fall Bible Studies
- 5 Ways Your Church Can Meet Your Community’s Needs
- 7 Ways to Help Children Deal With Tragedies
The technological revolution we’ve seen over the past 30 years is staggering. What’s even more remarkable is the speed at which tech in the church continues to improve.
- New Ways to Share the Old, Old Story
- Cellphones at Church: Benefits and Cautions
- Easter Sparks Online Searches
- How to Be Mobile Ready for Easter