Other Feature Stories
While many Americans say they pray when faced with a major life decision, even more say they rely on their own research, according to a new study on religion in everyday life.
Most Protestant pastors want to help prisoners and their families. But their churches often lack the training or finances to run an effective prison ministry.
In their attitude toward the Bible, nominal Christians are closer to non-Christians than they are to practicing believers.
Skipping church might just kill you.
Healthy churches, no matter their size, understand the importance of developing and empowering volunteer leaders.
- How the Church Can Be the Church Through the Adoption Process
- Meet the Unchurched Where They Are
- 11 Places to Use Greeters at Your Church
- Serving Single: How the Church Can Best Serve Singles & How Singles Can Best Serve in the Church
According to a Pew Research survey, 96 percent of American adults say it’s “generally not OK” to use a cellphone at church or during a worship service. But can there be legitimate uses during a church service?
- Easter Sparks Online Searches
- How to Be Mobile Ready for Easter
- How Technology Can Help Accomplish the Great Commission
- 6 Simple Steps for Dealing With Digital Distractions