Other Feature Stories
Here’s the favorites of our staff this week: an online conference, religion research, a new book, audio books, and an interesting biography. What’s your favorite?
Those serving as greeters at church should always remember that making a lasting first impression always begins with meeting the needs of people.
Before your church decides on a design for a new building or facility change, here are some questions and thoughts to keep in mind.
For evangelicals, the latest survey of the American religious landscape reveals bright spots that few other faiths can claim in an increasingly secular culture.
How do we make decisions in areas where there’s no explicit biblical command? Trip Lee describes the simple rule he tries to follow in these so-called “grey” areas.
- How Can I Help You? The Right Attitude for Church Greeters
- How to Embrace Families of Kids with Special Needs
- 8 Ways to Keep College Students in Your Church
- 10 Ideas for Growing Generosity with Year-End Giving
Here are six simple ways churches can use Periscope to actively engage church members and prospects, as well as some tips for using it most effectively.
- Social Media: Hashtag Do’s and Don’ts
- Who’s on Social Media? Here’s What Your Church Needs to Know
- High-tech Homiletics: A Conversation About Technology & Preaching
- 5 Reasons to Consider E-giving