Other Feature Stories
Right now, we are enjoying the sports season, a T magazine article, Kindle Voyage, Serial podcasts, and some new cookie recipes.
Depression was once a topic reserved for “other people.” Christians, especially pastors, aren’t supposed to feel depressed. The truth is, pastors are as likely as other Americans to experience mental illness.
The nation’s Protestant senior pastors want the U.S. government to mix justice with mercy when it comes to immigration reform.
From his research and experience, James Emery White shares five ways you can position your church to be ready for unchurched guests.
How can you best capitalize on the opportunities presented at the end of the year and increase giving now and into the future?
- 8 Tips for a Great First Impression
- Connecting the Unconnected Through Small Groups
- 4 Ways to Utilize the “Son of God” Film
- Creating a Culture of Generosity
There are major, often times hidden, dangers of expressing and engaging our faith in the context of social media.
- Ministry Grid: Training for the Digital Age
- Make Your Church’s Website Mobile Friendly
- Digital Detox: Unplugging From the Online World
- On Our Radar: Pastors Today, Day One, Nextdoor