Other Feature Stories
When Americans dig into their pockets to support a cause, religion is still their top choice, but other categories are gaining ground.
Based on conversations with church leaders, Eric Geiger says LifeWay has concluded there are four general starting points for Bible studies: life, text, theology, and your church.
One pastor shares his greatest regret after more than 50 years in the ministry.
The United States has more megachurches than the rest of the world combined, but the biggest churches in Asia and Africa give new meaning to “mega.”
The summer months offer churches increased flexibility and different opportunities to reach their community. Diana Davis offers 13 ideas your church can use to take advantage of the break from school and warmer weather.
- Leave Room for Grey
- How Can I Help You? The Right Attitude for Church Greeters
- How to Embrace Families of Kids with Special Needs
- 8 Ways to Keep College Students in Your Church
According to new research from Pew, 75 percent of parents use social media and most turn to it for parenting information and support. How can the church help?
- 4 Reasons to Add Media to Your Church Website
- 6 Ways to Help Your Kids Survive Social Media
- Up Periscope: 6 Simple Ways Churches Can Embrace the Latest in Video Streaming
- Social Media: Hashtag Do’s and Don’ts