Other Feature Stories
The uniqueness of the Christian small group is found when we gather in Jesus’ name. We must not gather for the sake of the church’s programming success or our own reputations. Here are three ways to keep our groups rooted in Christ.
In Five for Friday, we give you some news and opinion you need to know, a stat that’s important, and something from social media.
How many of these phrases did you think were actually in the Bible?
Robert Noland examines what our small groups would look like if they reflected the biblical examples.
By Sean Fowlds Having served in the local church the past two decades, one of the first things my wife and I did after our recent move was eagerly hunt for a new church home. To our surprise and disappointment, we’ve experienced a rather lukewarm reception at the churches we’ve visited. But our experience as […]
- Connecting the Unconnected Through Small Groups
- 4 Ways to Utilize the “Son of God” Film
- Creating a Culture of Generosity
- 5 Keys to Make Your Small Group Party Super
Ministry Grid offers more than 1,800 videos of pastors, theologians and church leaders offering insights on a range of topics from pastoral ministry and leadership development to discipleship and Bible study.
- Make Your Church’s Website Mobile Friendly
- Digital Detox: Unplugging From the Online World
- On Our Radar: Pastors Today, Day One, Nextdoor
- 25 Ways the Web Has Changed the Church