Other Feature Stories
Phonebooks were once an essential part of life, but are now a forgotten part of the past. Can the same be said of the way we do ministry? Are you doing phonebook ministry?
Churches should take precautionary steps to protect themselves from legal challenges to their theology, governance, and activities.
The revelations and discoveries by additional scholars indicate that despite all of the hype and media attention given to the Gospel of Jesus’ Wife fragment, it is another in a long line of archaeological forgeries and frauds.
Discipleship involves submitting every area of our life to the Holy Spirit, including what we post on Facebook and Twitter.
The summer months offer churches increased flexibility and different opportunities to reach their community. Diana Davis offers 13 ideas your church can use to take advantage of the break from school and warmer weather.
- Leave Room for Grey
- How Can I Help You? The Right Attitude for Church Greeters
- How to Embrace Families of Kids with Special Needs
- 8 Ways to Keep College Students in Your Church
According to new research from Pew, 75 percent of parents use social media and most turn to it for parenting information and support. How can the church help?
- 4 Reasons to Add Media to Your Church Website
- 6 Ways to Help Your Kids Survive Social Media
- Up Periscope: 6 Simple Ways Churches Can Embrace the Latest in Video Streaming
- Social Media: Hashtag Do’s and Don’ts