Other Feature Stories
The people at Visioneering Studios believe modern-day wells can be dug to facilitate the horizontal connection between people, as well as the vertical connection with the Creator and His creation simultaneously.
Evangelicals, along with Jews and Catholics, are thought of more positively than other religious groups in America, according to a new survey from the Pew Research Center.
Congregational stereotypes often color people’s view of a church before they ever visit it. But are they true?
Each issue of Facts & Trends, we profile some upcoming resources we think will be helpful to you. Here are the books and Bible studies from the Summer 2014 issue.
By Sean Fowlds Having served in the local church the past two decades, one of the first things my wife and I did after our recent move was eagerly hunt for a new church home. To our surprise and disappointment, we’ve experienced a rather lukewarm reception at the churches we’ve visited. But our experience as […]
- Connecting the Unconnected Through Small Groups
- 4 Ways to Utilize the “Son of God” Film
- Creating a Culture of Generosity
- 5 Keys to Make Your Small Group Party Super
Ministry Grid offers more than 1,800 videos of pastors, theologians and church leaders offering insights on a range of topics from pastoral ministry and leadership development to discipleship and Bible study.
- Make Your Church’s Website Mobile Friendly
- Digital Detox: Unplugging From the Online World
- On Our Radar: Pastors Today, Day One, Nextdoor
- 25 Ways the Web Has Changed the Church