Other Feature Stories
Author and pastor Dave Ferguson shares the five “awakenings,” he says helps wanderers find their way back to God.
Facts & Trends spoke with Dave Ferguson about his book, “Finding Your Way Back to God” and reaching those who want to be spiritual without God.
Almost half (46 percent) of Americans say they have talked with their immediate family about religion at least once or twice in the last month, according to Pew Research.
When American Christians are asked to identify what is “essential” to being a Christian, their answers depend largely on how frequently they attend church.
Healthy churches, no matter their size, understand the importance of developing and empowering volunteer leaders.
- How the Church Can Be the Church Through the Adoption Process
- Meet the Unchurched Where They Are
- 11 Places to Use Greeters at Your Church
- Serving Single: How the Church Can Best Serve Singles & How Singles Can Best Serve in the Church
According to a Pew Research survey, 96 percent of American adults say it’s “generally not OK” to use a cellphone at church or during a worship service. But can there be legitimate uses during a church service?
- Easter Sparks Online Searches
- How to Be Mobile Ready for Easter
- How Technology Can Help Accomplish the Great Commission
- 6 Simple Steps for Dealing With Digital Distractions