Other Feature Stories
The goal of preaching a biblical view of marriage is to change how people think, not just how they act or vote. We preach to help people learn and think “Christianly” about all issues, including marriage.
The church should continue to stand firm on marriage, Jeff Iorg says, but must refocus on the gospel and presenting a positive view of biblical marriage.
We spoke with Jeff Iorg about what churches should keep in mind depending on how the Supreme Court rules on gay marriage.
Americans view Islam as a threat to their own nation’s religious liberty almost as strongly as they consider it a danger to religious freedom internationally, new research shows.
The summer months offer churches increased flexibility and different opportunities to reach their community. Diana Davis offers 13 ideas your church can use to take advantage of the break from school and warmer weather.
- Leave Room for Grey
- How Can I Help You? The Right Attitude for Church Greeters
- How to Embrace Families of Kids with Special Needs
- 8 Ways to Keep College Students in Your Church
Here are four ways adding media (photos, audio, and video) to your website will benefit both members and non-members.
- 6 Ways to Help Your Kids Survive Social Media
- Up Periscope: 6 Simple Ways Churches Can Embrace the Latest in Video Streaming
- Social Media: Hashtag Do’s and Don’ts
- Who’s on Social Media? Here’s What Your Church Needs to Know